NO WORKING ON THANKSGIVING!! USPAP VIOLATION!!! THE APPRAISAL POLICE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!
- Relaxed work schedule- The majority of appraisers work for themselves and enjoy a relaxed work schedule.
- You can pick and choose your clients.
- You’re in total control of your success.
- Good blend of working in and out of the office. I like my job because I don’t have to sit at my desk all day. I am able to work outside of the office during appraisal inspections which helps me to not get bored with what I am doing.
- You have control over how much money you make. A good part of owning your own business is that you are in charge of everything you do.
- Current trends in grassroots efforts. … some positive changes that have resulted from this is the trend in appraisers starting to take control of the situation and make themselves heard through the use of social media and state coalitions.
- Better tools for doing our job.