- Not a “newcomer” – well known in the appraisal community
- Practicing appraiser, with almost years of appraisal experience plus the MAI and SRA designations from the Appraisal Institute
- Experienced reporter and writer on appraisal topics, publishing the monthly Appraisal Today “paper” newsletter since June, 1992.
- Spoken at appraisal association meetings and conferences all over the U.S. and Canada
- Had articles published in almost all the major appraisal publications.
- Sent weekly emails since June, 1994.
- For more info, go to ABOUT US
- Email ads – we track all the links, except for email links. We can tell you ad stats, open rates, click throughs, etc.
- Email addresses – Sorry, we cannot track links to email addresses. you can set up a special “mirror” home page with a unique URL or use some other special page and track hits to that page. Or, just see how many new visitors you get within 2-3 days of running the ad!
How frequently should you advertise?
Some companies only want to advertise once, which is okay, but all the advertising “gurus” recommend repeating your advertising message to reinforce your company/product to the prospect.
- Web site ads are “always up” and viewed by site visitors. The decision to click on an ad is made very quickly.
- Email ads are “push” advertising, similar to newspapers and magazines, where readers have to view the ads to get the content. Also, the emails are often saved, a plus for advertisers.
- Using the “F” word is very effective – Free! But, not in the subject line as the emails may be sent to the spam folder.
- The most effective ads tell the prospect what you are going to do for them – the benefits. For example –
- Forms software lets appraisers get more business by helping them avoid errors, including UAD
- E&O insurance is cost effective and saves money for appraisers.
- Data service that lets appraiser complete their appraisals and reviews faster.
Can you get help writing and designing advertising?
I have over 20 years of experience writing successful promotional material for appraisers. I can help you tell appraisers how your products can help them.
- A one time email ad should pull a good response as it is “push” advertising. This is the best advertising. Web site ads don’t pull as well.
- Many appraisers are interested new products, whether its an upgrade of an old product, or a completely new product.
- For the quickest response, use email advertising. You will know within 2 days of mailing if appraisers are interested.
- For branding, use banner ads and repeat emails