We have almost 17,000 email subscribers to our very popular free weekly appraiser email newsletter,
sent out since 1994!!
About 35% of appraisers read their email on smart phones and other mobile devices (mostly smart phones). Your ads will be formatted, so everyone can easily read your ads!!
- We do not use any rented lists. All subscribers are pre-qualified as appraisers who want to find out what is happening and where to buy products and services. To see what our emails, and our ads, look like, go to our Newsletter archive (Note: email ads do not start with Newz)
- Open rates for the free email newsletter are 30-38%. Open rates for the ads are around 22-30%, depending on your product and ad copy, which is very high for email ads.
- We send you full statistics on number received, number opened, and click throughs for your ad, so you know how effective they are. We send them 2-3 days after they are sent.
- When can ads be sent? Ads can be sent any day except Thursday. We send our free email newsletter that day, and the ads sent that same day often have lower open rates. Also, no ads sent on the first of the month, or the next business day, when my paid newsletter is sent. Subscribers sometimes get confused ;>
- Sorry, I can’t segment by location. I started my email newsletter in 1994 and was not able to do location info then, and I have never collected location information.
Your ads are sent separate from the free weekly email newsletter, with significantly higher response than banner ads on web sites or inside email newsletters. !!
See what recent ads look like at our email archive. (Note: email ads do not start with Newz)
Full ad tracking stats are sent to all advertisers for all email ads.
E-Mail Advertising Prices
One time – $400, 3 times – $350 each, 6 times or more – $300 each
Ad copy requirements
We need to receive your ad copy at least 2 weeks in advance, as mobile friendly ads take extra time to set up.
Format options for email ads
1. Send us your ad in whatever other format you have. We can work with all formats. PDF files are okay.
2. Or, send a Word document with the layout you prefer and the images included where you want them.
3. Please also send separate images so we can use the highest quality.
4. About 1/3 of appraisers read their email on smartphones. Your ads will be formatted for both desktop and mobile viewing. Mobile friendly ad format may look different than your desktop ads due to reformatting to fit on a smaller screen and be readable. If you prefer, we can send out desktop-only ads. If you are doing email ads with another provider, see how they look on your smartphone. We can send you an example of a recent ad that can easily be read on both smartphones and desktop but is put into a much simpler layout for smartphones.
More info on our E-Mail Ads
What days can email ad be sent?
Mon, Tues., Wed., Friday No email ads on the first of the month, or the next business day. That is when our paid monthly newsletter goes out. Our free email newsletter goes out every Thursday. Readers get confused if we sent out two emails on the same day ;> Emails can be sent on Saturday or Sunday, but no one does this…
- Ad click throughs are sent to all advertisers (Sorry, tracking not available for email links)
- See what the ads look like at our email archive
- Sent to almost 17,000 appraisers every week!! 100% opt-in
- Instant feedback on your product and marketing copy, as results are received within a few days.
- 100% opt-in. These emails are opened and read!!
- An Email archive lets subscribers read old emails they “lost” and are read by site visitors
- “Push” advertising – sent to subscribers email box
- Original content targeted to appraisers, so the emails are read, and not just sent to the trash
- Sent every week since June, 1994. Lots of appraisers know about it
- Almost all the subscribers are appraisers, either staff or fee.