To keep up on what is happening in appraisal businesses, mortgage lending, USPAP, etc. , Plus humor and strange homes, sign up for my FREE weekly appraisal email newsletter, sent since June 1994. Go to Home on the left side of the menu at the top of this page or go to www.appraisaltoday.com
Sign up in the Big Yellow Boxes
I regularly write about hot topics in appraising and appraisal business management issues
in my paid Appraisal Today monthly newsletter.
$99 per year or (credit card only) $8.25 per month, $24.75 per quarter, or $89 per year.
For more info, go to https://www.appraisaltoday.com/products
Humor for appraisers
More recent humor and jokes for appraisers are in my FREE weekly email newsletter. We all need a little humor! Here are some of the humorous stories, jokes, and lists I have collected. Most of them have been published in my newsletter, Appraisal Today. I have included the issue date. I’d like to take credit for them, but they were all sent to me by other appraisers. I seldom know the original source as they have been faxed and/or emailed too many times! One of the primary uses of email is for sending jokes, including appraisal jokes! Most of these jokes came to me by email.
Feel free to send these to other appraisers who need a few laughs, or just send the link to this page!
Got any good appraiser or computer jokes? Email them to me. You may see your name here! See my contact information at the bottom of this page.
- The Ultimate “Wired Appraiser”
- Limiting conditions and assumptions – written by Deane Wilson, ASA
- What Do Those Letters Mean after Appraisers’ Names? – posted by Michael Cartwright
- What is an appraiser? By Bill Sparks
- Official Megabucks Bank Review Form – emailed by Dick Sorenson, MAI
- New spelling requirements for appraisal reports By John Regan
- Really bad business advice – excerpts from a booklet published by William Pittenger
- Creative appraisal definitions By Larry Schnepf
- Residential appraisal humor
- Advice on Pencil Searches, Comp Runs, etc. – written by Christopher Gaskins, MAI
- YIPES – written by Doug Smith
- Why don’t real estate agents measure houses By Walt Humphreys
- Ten Ways to say NO By Richard Poole
- Appraisal forms – the Next Generation – posted on the Internet
- Top Ten Reasons why it is great to be an appraiser – By Joe Ibach, MAI.
- Commercial appraisal humor
- Cap rates on the Internet? Messages posted on the AI Forum email mailing list.
- Computer humor