Recent Posts From Our Blog
- FHA: Cosmetic vs. MPR Repairs
- Chat GPT For Fannie Form Appraisal Reports
- Data Collectors: Appraisers vs. Uber Drivers
- What Are Fannie’s New Appraisal Online Formats?
- Appraising Solar Panels
- State Appraisal Boards – What Do They Look For?
- Appraising Fixer Uppers
- Appraisers: How to Manage Your Emails
- What Do Appraisers Look For in a Sales Contract?
- The Power of Praise for Appraisers and Clients 3-24-23
Please scroll down the page for more info, including Freddie and Fannie links!!
Subscribe to the monthly paid Appraisal Today newsletter for in depth analysis of appraisal issues such as:
- Supporting adjustments
- What Collateral Underwriter is really up to
- Increasing productivity and make more money
- Getting more non-lender work
All Paid Subscriptions Include:
- Monthly newsletter with insider info to help you grow your appraisal business
- Access to an archive of 18+ months of content
- FREE advice from Ann O'Rourke, MAI, SRA, MBA our Editor and publisher
Your credit card will automatically be charged for for $89 once a year, $8.25 each month for 12 months of payments or $24.75 every 3 months, depending on which plan you signed up for. At the end of 12 months, your subscription will automatically be renewed. (That’s how our credit card company handles these types of payments.) Sorry, these payment plans are only available for credit card payments.
FHA and Fannie Links
To keep up on the most recent FHA and Fannie changes, plus get info on FREE classes and webinars offered by FHA and Fannie, subscribe to my FREE weekly Appraisal Today newsletter above!!
FHA links -
Appraisers home page http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/sfh/appr
Webcasts - http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/press/multimedia
Fannie links -
Appraisers home page - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/appraisers
Collateral Underwriter - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/collateral-underwriter
UAD - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/uniform-appraisal-dataset
Selling Guide - https://www.fanniemae.com/content/guide/selling/index.html Appraisals are in B4.