Recent Posts From Our Blog
- How to Find Comps With Few Sales
- Appraising Historical Homes
- Appliances for FHA appraisals
- 2024 Updated UAD and URAR – What does It Mean for You?
- New 2024 USPAP Q&As
- Appraiser Has Very Big Problems With Borrower
- Appraisal Time Adjustments Underutized
- USPAP Myths for Appraisers
- Functional Obsolescence for Appraisers
- Superadequacy Adjustments for Appraisals
Please scroll down the page for more info, including Freddie and Fannie links!!
Subscribe to the monthly paid Appraisal Today newsletter for in depth analysis of appraisal issues such as:
- Supporting adjustments
- What Collateral Underwriter is really up to
- Increasing productivity and make more money
- Getting more non-lender work
All Paid Subscriptions Include:
- Monthly newsletter with insider info to help you grow your appraisal business
- Access to an archive of 18+ months of content
- FREE advice from Ann O'Rourke, MAI, SRA, MBA our Editor and publisher
FHA and Fannie Links
To keep up on the most recent FHA and Fannie changes, plus get info on FREE classes and webinars offered by FHA and Fannie, subscribe to my FREE weekly Appraisal Today newsletter above!!
FHA links -
Appraisers home page http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/sfh/appr
Webcasts - http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/press/multimedia
Fannie links -
Appraisers home page - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/appraisers
Collateral Underwriter - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/collateral-underwriter
UAD - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/uniform-appraisal-dataset
Selling Guide - https://www.fanniemae.com/content/guide/selling/index.html Appraisals are in B4.