Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Appraisal Profession Dying?
- FHA Handbook 4000.1 Appraisal Changes
- Top Ten Reasons Why It Is Great to be an Appraiser!
- Appraiser Scam – Be Careful!
- Appraiser Professional Goals
- VA Required to Encourage Hybrid Appraisals
- What is a residential complex property?
- Appraisal Risk and Modernization
- How to Reduce Appraisal Revision Requests
- NAR: Appraisal License Equivalency Credit for RE Agents?
Please scroll down the page for more info, including Freddie and Fannie links!!
Subscribe to the monthly paid Appraisal Today newsletter for in depth analysis of appraisal issues such as:
- Supporting adjustments
- What Collateral Underwriter is really up to
- Increasing productivity and make more money
- Getting more non-lender work
All Paid Subscriptions Include:
- Monthly newsletter with insider info to help you grow your appraisal business
- Access to an archive of 18+ months of content
- FREE advice from Ann O'Rourke, MAI, SRA, MBA our Editor and publisher
FHA and Fannie Links
To keep up on the most recent FHA and Fannie changes, plus get info on FREE classes and webinars offered by FHA and Fannie, subscribe to my FREE weekly Appraisal Today newsletter above!!
FHA links -
Appraisers home page http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/sfh/appr
Webcasts - http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/press/multimedia
Fannie links -
Appraisers home page - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/appraisers
Collateral Underwriter - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/collateral-underwriter
UAD - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/uniform-appraisal-dataset
Selling Guide - https://www.fanniemae.com/content/guide/selling/index.html Appraisals are in B4.