Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Appraisals and Water Frontage
- Appraisals – Check the Water Source!
- Too many appraisers?
- Residential Appraisals and Airbnb Income?
- Tips on appraising new construction homes
- CubiCasa – Home Measurement From Inside A House
- Borrower Keeps Calling Appraiser
- Green Home Appraisals – Ideas for Appraisers
- Does A “Crazy” Neighbor Lower Value?
- Crazy Appraisal Stories! We all have them!!
Please scroll down the page for more info, including Freddie and Fannie links!!
Subscribe to the monthly paid Appraisal Today newsletter for in depth analysis of appraisal issues such as:
- Supporting adjustments
- What Collateral Underwriter is really up to
- Increasing productivity and make more money
- Getting more non-lender work
All Paid Subscriptions Include:
- Monthly newsletter with insider info to help you grow your appraisal business
- Access to an archive of 18+ months of content
- 4 FREE Special Reports only available to paid subscribers
- FREE advice from Ann O'Rourke, MAI, SRA, MBA our Editor and publisher
Subscribe to Appraisal Today
FHA and Fannie Links
To keep up on the most recent FHA and Fannie changes, plus get info on FREE classes and webinars offered by FHA and Fannie, subscribe to my FREE weekly Appraisal Today newsletter above!!
FHA links -
Appraisers home page http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/sfh/appr
Webcasts - http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/press/multimedia
Fannie links -
Appraisers home page - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/appraisers
Collateral Underwriter - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/collateral-underwriter
UAD - https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/uniform-appraisal-dataset
Selling Guide - https://www.fanniemae.com/content/guide/selling/index.html Appraisals are in B4.