To keep up on what is happening in appraisal businesses, mortgage lending, USPAP, etc. , Plus humor and strange homes, sign up for my FREE weekly appraisal email newsletter, sent since June 1994. Go to Home on the left side of the menu at the top of this page or go to www.appraisaltoday.com
Sign up in the Big Yellow Boxes
I regularly write about hot topics in appraising and appraisal business management issues
in my paid Appraisal Today monthly newsletter.
$99 per year or (credit card only) $8.25 per month, $24.75 per quarter, or $89 per year.
For more info, go to https://www.appraisaltoday.com/products
How to tell you’re an Email junkie Appraiser Humor
1. You wake up at 3 am to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
2. You name your children Windows, Outlook, and Word.
3. You turn off your wireless and get this awful empty feeling as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
4. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap…and your child in the overhead compartment.
5. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
6. You laugh at people with dial-up. Yes, there are a few!!
7. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
8. You find yourself typing “com” after every period when using a word processor.com
9. You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
10. You can’t call your mother…she doesn’t have wireless.
11. You check your mail. It says, “no new messages.” So you check it again.
12. You don’t know what gender three of your closest friends are because they have neutral screen names, and you never bothered to ask.
13. You move into a new house and decide to upgrade your wireless immediately.
14. You tell the cab driver you live at “http://1000.edison.garden/house/brick.html.”
15. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
16. After reading this message, you immediately E-mail it to a friend.
Posted on the Internet by Chuck Williams. Source unknown in cyberspace. Thanks, Chuck!