To keep up on what is happening in appraisal businesses, mortgage lending, USPAP, etc. , Plus humor and strange homes, sign up for my FREE weekly appraisal email newsletter, sent since June 1994. Go to Home on the left side of the menu at the top of this page or go to www.appraisaltoday.com
Sign up in the Big Yellow Boxes
I regularly write about hot topics in appraising and appraisal business management issues
in my paid Appraisal Today monthly newsletter.
$99 per year or (credit card only) $8.25 per month, $24.75 per quarter, or $89 per year.
For more info, go to https://www.appraisaltoday.com/products
Why Don’t Real Estate Agents Measure Houses? Appraiser Humor
Some reasons are:
- I lost my tape measure.
- It was raining, and I’m allergic to water.
- Shrubs give pantyhose the runs.
- It was dark when we finished the paperwork.
- My tape measure isn’t that long.
- I can’t multiply feet and inches times feet and inches.
- It was snowing, and I didn’t have any snow shoes.
- The back yard dog was not friendly.
- There were dog mines in the front yard.
- There were dog mines in the side yard.
- There were dog mines in the back yard.
- I forgot my glasses.
- I don’t have an ANSI yard stick.
- I couldn’t reach the second floor.
- Only airplanes get walk-around inspections.
- It was sleeting and my glasses fogged.
- We have to wait until the spring thaw melts the drifts.
- A dust storm was approaching fast.
- There was too much lightening.
- There was a hurricane approaching.
Written and posted on the Internet by Walt Humphrey. Thanks!!