Keep up on all the latest Appraisal news and profit making opportunities, plus non-lender articles!
Subscribe to Appraisal Today newsletter!!
PLUS FREE PAST 24+ months of Appraisal Today newsletter
To sign up, go the order page.
SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR A LIST OF RECENT MONTHLY NEWSLETTERS
- Assessment Appeals – Marketing, Reassessment Opportunities, Fees, Critical Dates, etc. – Page 1
- The Valuation of Condominiums, Cooperatives and PUDs, by Maureen Sweeney SRA, AI-RRS – Book Review – Page 9
- Limiting Conditions and Assumptions – Appraiser Humor – Page 12
- Home Measurement Service – How to Use Your Appraisal Skills to Make More Money – Page 1
- How to get started in commercial appraising: 5+ unit apartments – Page 7
- Making adjustments in today’s market, by Doug Smith, SRA – Page 12
- Many ways to cut cost and increase profits and cash flow – Page 1
- How to use less gas and save money with today’s high gas prices! – Page 5
- How to get non-lender business by networking at meetings – Page 8
- Staying positive with low fees, AMC hassles and slow business – Page 12
- Expert witness for residential appraisers – High Fees, Little Competition – Page 1
- Bail Bond Appraisals – all cash, very high fees, little competition – Page 11
- • Get started in attorney work by doing divorce appraisals – significantly higher fees, no UAD, no underwriters, no AMCs
- • Speaking at real estate sales meetings is an easy way to market your appraisal business
- • Book Review – Identifying Residential Architectural Styles by Marc Nadeau
- • 2022 Year-end tax planning for appraisers. Its’s not too late to save on your 2022 taxes!
- • Book Review: Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use, by Mark Ratterman – reviewed by Joe Lynch
- • Appraiser’s Heavy Loads – USPAP, GSES, Public Trust, Protect the Client, by Tim Andersen Marketing with holiday gifts and cards – An Easy and Most Excellent Marketing Tool
- Communicating with non-lender clients: Very, very different from lenders!!
- Tips for dealing with complex residential appraisals by Joseph Lynch
- Appraisals for estates and trusts – the most popular non-lender appraisals, Part 2
- AEI’s Housing Market Indicators Report, by Wayne Pugh, MAI, FRICS, CCIM
- Purchase and Sales Agreements, by Tim Andersen
- Which are your best current and former AMC/lender clients? What do they want?
- Client Rating Grid
- How to get a FREE Google Business Profile. Excellent way to get more appraisal business!
- Fact vs. Fiction. Don’t let these four appraiser liability myths trip you up by Peter Christensen
- Appraisals for estates and trusts – the most popular non-lender appraisals, Part 1
- Estate/trust liability advice from Peter Christensen
- How land contributes to value, by Jamie Owen
- Comparison of lender and non-lender appraisals– Page 1
- What is a functionally obsolete appraiser, by Richard Hagar, SRA – Page 6
- Markets are changing. What does USPAP say about trends, by Tim Anderson, MAI– Page 10
- E& O Insurance Update 2022 – Claims, State Boards, Discrimination, etc., by Claudia Gaglione, Esq & Madga Pretorius, Risk & Claims Analyst, LIA – Page 1
- First Notice of Claim: Some Do’s and Don’ts – Page 4
- 2022 E&0 Insurance – Where to Get E&O Insurance, What to Look For in a Policy, etc. – Page 6
- 2022 E&O Insurance Brokers – Page 11
- Risk Management for Real Estate Appraisers and Appraisal Firms – Book Review, by Ann O’Rourke – Page 12