My comment: Something new but sorta weird. Instead of bad, low, etc. What is a “good” appraisal? For most clients and home owners, it is a value that is what they “need” or “want”. Sometimes a client really wants to know what a property is worth.
Recent articles in the paid
- Is the New AMC business model broken?
- Meet the New Boss – CU by Jared Mickel, SRA, RG.
- Practical tips for dealing with complex residential appraisals by Joseph Lynch
- State Appraisal Boards: Appraiser Discipline and E&O Insurance By Peter Christensen
- Want to do appraisals for lenders but not for AMCs? Private money lending – no UAD or CU, computer “reviewers”, or being treated like you know nothing!!
- AMCs tell all to residential appraisers by Joe Lynch
- How do upgrades affect UAD Condition and Quality Ratings? By Rachel Massey, SRA, AI-RRS
To read the full articles plus 2+ years of previous issues, subscribe to the paid Appraisal Today.
$8.25 per month, $24.75 per quarter, $89 per year (Best Buy)
or $99 per year or $169 for two years
Subscribers get, FREE: past 18+ months of past newsletters
plus 4 Special Reports, plus 2 Appraiser Marketing Books!!
To purchase the paid Appraisal Today newsletter go to
www.appraisaltoday.com/products or call 800-839-0227.
If you are a paid subscriber and did not get the January 2017 issue, emailed January 3, 2017, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you!! Or, hit the reply button. Be sure to put in a comment requesting it