What you need to know and which FHA documents you need to read!!
Available in my paid August Appraisal Today August newsletter!!
Many appraisers say they will quit doing FHA appraisals.
This means less competition for you!!
There is lots of confusion and mis-information about the changes. Some say there is too much required and others say there have not been many changes. What about attic, crawl space, and appliance inspections?
The author, Doug Smith, SRA, interviewed an FHA executive to find out what is really happening.
There are different FHA documents you need to read, not just Handbook 4000.1. It is very confusing, but Doug tells you what information you need and where to get it. He includes:
- Which guide to use for what, and links to the reference material, including FAQs, Webinars, and SF Housing Appraisal Report and Data Delivery Guide
- How to keep updated on changes
- Attic, crawl space, and appliance inspections
- Energy efficient items contributory value
- Highest and best use – when all 4 criteria are required
- FHA – UAD and Fannie guidelines
And lots more information.